Wednesday 19 April 2017

L'Usine Cafe @ Ho Chi Minh (District 1)

This post was a throwback of my Vietnam, HCM trip back in last year December. Basically, I don't really fancy vietnam food because it is too strong for my personal liking. I remembered dropping by fast food restaurants for so many times for that 4D3N trips. 
Anyway, tried this L'Usine Cafe in District 1 and would like to recommend this to you guys!

Caesar Salad - Very big portion, will be good for sharing

Crispy Squid - Soft and crispy but it would be great if the portion is bigger but as it mentioned on the menu, this is light snacks

Spaghetti & Meatballs - If I can remember correctly, it was a pork meatballs. Not a fan of bolognese but kinda of love this too 

Fish & Chips - Good, real fish you can see and it is not those supermarket type of Fish & Chips

Where: Ho Chi Minh, District 1 (Further down from Ben Thanh Market)
Location: 4/5 *Despite being a tourist, I noticed that not much parking spaces around but it is walking distance from Ben Thanh*
Hygiene: 4/5
Taste: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5 *It took me a while to get the menu and order, to improve on*
Price: 3.5/5 *It might be alright if I don't convert it back to MYR*

No comments:

Post a Comment