Saturday 11 June 2016

Pigs & Wolf @ Pavilion

From the post title, you should be able to guess that my next post is something porky-licious again! Yes, you got it right! This abang adik company of Three Little Pig at Tropicana Mall is now in Pavilion. 

Since it is in between breakie and lunch, we decided to order this breakfast set for sharing. Overall, no complaints on this and I love the Hash Brown. 

Wolf's favourite and it is also my all time favourite pasta! Unfortunately, the bacon bits which is suppose to be crispy turns out to be slightly on the hard side. Other than that, the poached egg blends well with the creamy carbonara. 

My overall findings on their 3rd branch was the tropicana mall branch still served the best carbonara. Anyhow, I don't mind giving it a 2nd chance shall I shop around Pavilion again. 

Where: Pavilion Shopping Mall
Location: 3.5/5 (As you know it is quite expensive to park inside Pavilion)
Hygiene: 4/5
Taste: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 3.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment