Saturday 20 August 2016

Grab It @ Utropolis, Glenmarie

Reward myself with good food on a lovely friday! Tried out this new place in Utropolis. Their soft serve ice cream is famous here with their main signature flavours - coconut, matcha & coffee. 

For the first round, we tried out ice blended coconut shake (RM7.90) & coconut flavour soft serve ice cream (RM4.90). Both were good but it will be better if it is less sweet. 

As for the meal, we had Fried Chicken Man Tao with signature salted egg yolk sauce & Fried Chicken bento with new spicy butter sauce. I am surprisingly shock that I am full after one man tao. Must be because of the coconut shake. Lol.

They have set lunch too but I choose ala carte because I don't fancy the drink that comes together with the set lunch. Next to try their Ice Blended Cafe Latte that looks very good! Better hope, picture not for illustration purpose only. Their bento and man tao were on the average side but I will still return for blended shake and soft serve ice cream. 

Where: Utropolis, Glenmarie
Location: 4/5 
Hygiene: 4/5
Taste: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment