Monday 23 May 2016

Acha Curry House@Petaling Garden

On leave today, thus as recommended by Mum I've decided to give it a try despite the hot weather out there! Luckily the fan inside the restaurant was powerful enough to stop me from sweating.

Alright, enough of the hot weather lets switch to the banana leaf rice! Standard Banana Leaf Rice with 4 varieties of vegetables, rice and my favourite pappadam. Add on their signature ikan bilis sambal for RM1. I tell you the RM1 is super worth it for the crunchy ikan bilis!
 




Tadaa.....Picture shows it all right? Mix in dhal, chicken, fish, crab & salted fish curries to my rice. Additionally ordered Fried chicken and Fried Tenggiri Fish and both were so tender and well marinated. Overall, I had a satisfying and reasonable price meal. Will drop by again during weekend for their Fried Sotong. 

Where: Petaling Garden (Same row as Hero Mart)

Location: 3.5/5
Hygiene: 3.5/5
Taste: 4/5
Service: 4/5 *Honestly speaking, better service than Kanna Curry House*
Price: 4/5 *Acceptable to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment