Monday 2 May 2016

Epicuro @ Taipan, USJ

I remembered I first tried Epicuro 2 years ago at their Uptown Damansara outet and the carbonara was great! I was so delighted to know that they now have their 2nd outlet at Taipan which is nearer to me! Yeah! Let's check out on their Taipan oulet.

Carbonara - Not too heavy on the cream and the poached egg added smooth to the cream. Generous filling of pork bacon.

Fish & Chip - 3 pieces of fish fillets + garden salad + signature chips. Specially love their flavorful chips and you can order as sides if you couldn't resist the temptation.

Tiramisu - With the added alcohol that bring up the taste of the tiramisu, just nice!

Affogato - This coffee based dessert could have blend well with vanila unfortunately they only have salted caramel flavour on my visit.

Their taipan outlet was not a letdown at all. I can put my mind on ease and need not have to travel far to dine in. 

Where: Taipan USJ (Same row as Old Town White Coffee)

Hygiene: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Location: 3/5 *Park your car around Citibank*
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment