Saturday 7 May 2016

Dian Hou Xin Wo Steamboat @ Kelana Jaya

My first visit to Dian Hou Xin Wo was during little cousin Janelle's full moon party. Apparently we booked the whole restaurant for the event and we really enjoyed the privacy. 

What has attracted me to be back for 2nd and 3rd time:

  1. Fresh 
  2. Taste
  3. Non MSG *You know when you don't feel thristy after meal*
  4. Comfort


Their homemade fresh balls must order!
  1. Pork Ball with Mushroom
  2. Pork Ball with Salted Egg
  3. NZ Meat Ball
  4. Seafood Ball
  5. Prawn Ball
  6. Chicken Ball with Quill Egg

4 types of broth selection:
  1. Pork Bone Soup
  2. Tom Yam Soup
  3. Black Herbal Chicken Soup
  4. Crabmeat Soup

My last visit cost us approximately RM40++ per person. I agree it is not cheap but I am willing to pay for the quality than other bad steamboat buffet. After all, pamper myself once in a blue moon. Hehe. 

Where: Kelana Jaya (Same row as Yat Yeh Hing Steamboat)

Taste: 5/5
Hygiene: 4/5
Location: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment