Monday 2 May 2016

Yi Poh Lou Shi Fun 姨婆老鼠粉 @ Seremban


My 3rd visit at Yi Poh lou shi fun. It has been a routine to drop by Seremban for this every CNY. As usual, during CNY it will be crowded everywhere and Yi Poh is no exceptional. You may opt to dine in at the air conditioning section or non-aircond section but be prepared to endure the heatness in Malaysia. 


The authentic lou shi fun with generous amount of minced pork and char siew. My uncle had not enough with a bowl. The portion might be small for a guy. Guys, be prepared to order more than 1.


Another signature hakka mee. Springy noodle and flavorful noodle sauce. Being a lou shi fun fans, I personally prefer this hakka mee.

There is a lot more of side dishes (Fried Wantan, pork ball soup, fish ball etc) that you can add in to your ordering list. I also understand that they have now branches in Klang Valley. Puchong being the nearest to me. But, well I always prefer choosing the original outlet for the safer side. 

Where: 306, Jalan Seng Meng Lee, Seremban

Hygiene: 2.5/5
Taste: 4/5 
Location/Parking: 3/5 
Service: 3/5
Price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment